The Genius Square Game
The Genius Square is an award winning and well-made puzzle game that you will become addicted to!
- Each puzzle can be solved from the 62,208 possible solutions
- Play solo, or race an opponent to fill the grid
- Using a specially devised computer program, it is confirmed that all of the combinations have at least one possible solution, some have multiple solutions!
- This table game is well-designed and includes grids, dice, blockers, and 9 different shapes with different colors. Easy to travel with and simply have fun
- STEM board game that promotes problem solving, spacial awareness, and motor manipulation skill training
How to Play:
Roll all seven dice together
- Each player places the 7 blockers into the squares of each grid to match the seven co-ordinates that appear on the dice
- RACE TIME! Each player will fill the 9 colored shapes into every other space on the grid to against the opponent
- Whoever finishes first is the winner!
- Also available for 1 player. You can play alone and challenge yourself against the clock, or find out more solutions!
Note: Not suitable for children under 3 years old due to small parts