Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at the
American Museum of Natural History.
The Artful Parent
Art making is a wonderful way for young children to tap into their imagination, deepen their creativity, and explore new materials, all while strengthening their fine motor skills and developing self-confidence. The Artful Parent: Simple Ways to Fill Your Family's Life with Art and CreativityÂ has all the tools and information you need to encourage creative activities for ages one to eight. From setting up a studio space in your home to finding the best art materials for children, this book gives you all the information you need to get started.
Youâ€™ll learn how to:Â
- Pick the best materials for your childâ€™s age and learn to make your very own
- Prepare art activities to ease children through transitions
- Engage the most energetic of kids
- Entertain small groupsÂ
- Encourage artful living through everyday activitiesÂ
- Foster a love of creativity in your family
Author: Jean Vanâ€™t Hul
Publisher: Roost Books
Softcover:Â 296 pages