Tasty Chemistry Kit
Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at the
American Museum of Natural History.
Create over sixteen tasty experiments you can eat and drink including funny fizzy drinks, color-changing foaming jelly, polymer pudding, and cabbages that do as they're told. Easy-to-follow instructions ensure safe, non-toxic results that are fun for the whole family. And you don't need to worry about gathering all kinds of hard-to-find materials beforehand, because it's all included in the box.
- Recommended ages: 10 - adult
- A chemistry set with experiments you can eat
- Encourages following directions, problem solving, creativity
- Chemistry exploration in a format kids love!
- Fun experiments you can actually taste
- 16 fun and edible experiments
- Includes all you need for creating experiments
- Safe and fun for the whole family
- Kit includes magic color crystals, calcium acetate, citric acid, sodium alginate, sodium bicarbonate, cups, stirrers, plastic bags, pipet, and an instruction book
- Food grade ingredients
- Non-toxic and safe when used properly
- Anyone with food allergies should NOT use this kit
- Made in the USA