Enjoy your morning tea or coffee on the go with this spot-fin porcupine fish travel mug. The spot-fin porcupine fish illustrated on this mug is inspired by Marcus Elieser Bloch's Allgemeine Naturegeschichte der Fische, General Natural History of Fishes. Fishes are difficult subjects to capture visually, however Bloch's ability to accurately illustrate them both scientifically and aesthetically is extraordinary. Bloch's work is still actively studied by contemporary ichthyologists.
- Combines excellent insulation and water-proof properties of neoprene wetsuit material and the usefulness of a spill-proof, stainless steel travel mug.
- Unique hand sewn fabric cover is made from 1/4 inch closed-cell neoprene that is covered with soft, water-proof polyester fabric
- Stain-resistant cover is printed in hi-resolution and has full-wrap coverage.
- Keeps beverages hot or cold.
- Cushioned cover offers a secure grip and eliminates condensation and sweating.
- 16 ounce capacity.
- Spill resistant lid.
- Non-skid bottom.
- Hand wash.
- Made in the U.S.A.