Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at the
American Museum of Natural History.
Sharks of the World: A Complete Guide
Sharks of the World: A Complete Guide is the essential illustrated guide for anyone interested in these magnificent creatures. Now fully revised and updated, it covers 536 of the world's shark species and is packed with color illustrations, color photos and informative diagrams. This comprehensive, easy-to-use reference guide incorporates the latest taxonomic revisions of many shark families, featuring many species that were only described in recent years. It also includes a completely revised and expanded introduction and updated line drawings throughout.
- Covers 536 shark species from around the world
- Features updated species accounts, illustrations and maps
- Gives an illustrated overview of shark biology, ecology and conservation
- Includes fin identification guides
- Provides a color distribution map for every species
Authors: David A. Ebert, Marc Dando, and Sarah Fowler
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Publishing Date: July, 2021
Hardcover: 608 pages