Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at the
American Museum of Natural History.
JIMU Robot Builderbots Kit
JIMU Builderbots kit. This kit includes parts to build two construction-ready robots – GrabberBot or DigBot – or build your very own JIMU Robot creation.
The two industrious BuilderBots are busy inspiring the engineers of tomorrow to create the world of tomorrow. With working treads and an infrared sensor, there’s no telling where you’ll go with GrabberBot or DigBot.
Engage in hands-on STEM learning by programming JIMU robots using the Blockly coding platform, or by creating entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function. However you play, this JIMU Robot kit will strengthen programming skills and provide invaluable learning experiences.
- Introducing buildable, codable, interactive robots from UBTECH Robotics.
- In this kit, you’ll find everything you need to build GrabberBot or DigBot – or build your very own JIMU Robot creation.
- Learn hands-on engineering by programming JIMU robots to navigate obstacles, pick-up objects, and more using Blockly code.
- Program JIMU robots by creating entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function.
- Includes 357 snap-together parts, 1 infrared sensor, 1 LED, 4 smooth motion robotic servo motors, power adapter, and quick start guide.
- A compatible iOS or Android device is required.
- JIMU Robot is the award-winning interactive robotic building block system for ages 8 and up. Awards include: Tillywig 2018 Brain Child Award, CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree, Time to Play Magazine 2016 Holiday Most Wanted List, and IFA Awards 2015 Best of Show.