Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at the
American Museum of Natural History.
JIMU Robot Astrobot Kit
Blast off into STEM with the JIMU Robot AstroBot Kit! Build and program three fearless robots – AstroBot, Rover, or Astron – or learn to control your very own JIMU Robot creation!
This kit offers JIMU Masters the ultimate combination of robotics hardware and coding fun. All-terrain treads, an infrared sensor, two LEDs, and a speaker is all the tech you need to take your imagination and coding skills into the future... and beyond!
Engage in hands-on STEM learning by programming JIMU robots using the Blockly coding platform, or by creating entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function. However you play, this kit will strengthen programming skills and provide invaluable learning experiences.
- Introducing buildable, codable, interactive robots from UBTECH Robotics.
- In this kit, you’ll find everything you need to build three, irresistible robots or build your very own JIMU Robot creation.
- Learn hands-on engineering by programming JIMU robots to navigate obstacles, pick-up objects, control light and sound effects, show emotions, and more using Blockly code.
- Program JIMU robots by creating entirely new, custom actions with the PRP (Pose, Record, Play) function.
- Includes 371 snap-together parts, 1 infrared sensor, 1 speaker, 2 LEDs, and 5 smooth motion robotic servo motors. Power adapter and quick start guide also included.
- A compatible iOS or Android device is required.
- JIMU Robot is the award-winning interactive robotic building block system for ages 8 and up. Awards include: Tillywig 2018 Brain Child Award, CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree, Time to Play Magazine 2016 Holiday Most Wanted List, and IFA Awards 2015 Best of Show.