Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at the
American Museum of Natural History.
Clean Water Science Kit
The Clean Water Science Kit teaches young minds about the science of water purification and recycling. This kit contains all the components necessary to perform three different experiments: solar water purification, water desalinization, and a carbon filtration system.
Perfect for young science enthusiasts, these experiments expand your child's knowledge in chemistry and the environment. Detailed instructions for each experiments and fun science facts are included.
- This personal desalination kit demonstrates the scientific way to extract salt from sea water.
- The kit contains a plastic filter system, active carbon, sand, rock and filter paper.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in chemistry and the environment.
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination.