Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at the
American Museum of Natural History.
Nancy B's Science Club Garbage to Gardens Compost Kit & Decomposition Book
Turn waste into wonder with the Nancy B's Science Club Garbage to Gardens Compost Kit and Decomposition Book from Educational Insights. Which decays faster—a banana peel or a Styrofoam cup? How long will an apple core take to fully decompose? Find out with the only transparent composting kit designed just for kids. This hands-on, STEM based kit opens the door to scientific observation and discovery with activities and experiments perfect for the home or classroom.
- Learn about life cycles and decomposition using the experiments, fun facts, creative writing prompts and other activities in the included journal!
- Includes clear compost container with 2 compartments with removable divider, two 3x magnifiers, 2 write-on/wipe-off boards, and lid with air holes.
- Includes 22-page activity journal packed with experiments, fun facts, creative writing prompts, and more!
- Fun introduction to life cycles and environmental science. Supports STEM learning and makes a great science fair project!
- Part of the award-winning Nancy B's Science Club line!