Your Purchase Supports Scientific and Educational Endeavors at the
American Museum of Natural History.
2020 Japanese Woodblock Desk Calendar
Kawase Hasui (188-1957) was a master of the shin-hanga movement, which revitalized the traditional art form of woodblock prints. Hasui is best known for his picturesque landscapes and rural scenes. Which were inspired by his sketches while traveling the countryside of Japan. Enjoy his woodblock prints in this calendar throughout the year. Small but impactful, this easel calendar is perfect to brighten up even the smallest of spaces offering a pop of personality and quick monthly reference. Fresh, fun, and exceptionally stylish, this calendar opens into a triangular shape and is perfect for display on even the most space-challenged desktop, table, or bookshelf.
- Serene woodblock prints of Japanese landscapes by Kawase Hasui (1983–1957).
- Printed on Italian paper
- Full-color pages throughout
- Perfect for the home or office
- Featuring exquisite vintage imagery throughout
- Perfect as a gift for any occasion
- Stay organized and on track all year
- Keep as frameable artwork
- Great for families, students, and professionals